Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 9 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Rozencrutz Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:31 pm

"Guess I will be leaving too, see ya tomorrow Caterina," Roland said waving as he headed for the gate. "My first friends here are all mafia, I guess I shouldn't be surprised." he thought as he made his way back towards his house.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12484
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 9 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Saaya Agata Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:59 pm

" alright, good night everyone! It was nice meeting everyone."
I'm so happy i made new friends, but how long am i going to be able to keep up this facade before father finds out the truth. Oh well, i'll just wing it for now.
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5663
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:17 pm

Dante stood at an intersection, deep in thought over the current events. So close. If it weren't for that interference... Dante shook his head and smirked, It can't be helped. At any rate it seems like I've gained his interest. Next time I'll make sure that everything is goes my way.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12672
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:53 pm

Once he was out of sight from everyone, Ehno circled back to the school, being careful not to be seen.

Those kids, they said their boss was my cousin... who the hell are they? Maybe if I poke around the school I'll find some clue.

When he got to the school he found a heap of smoldering rubble where the gym used to be.

Tch. Looks like Draco went nuts after the petrification wore off. Hmm, no sirens. This really is a mafia school. Now let's see if there's anything left to find around here...

As he poked through the rubble a shadowy figure snuck up on Ehno. There was a low whirring sound and Ehno spun around in suprise to see the school janitor.

Woah! He startled me. What is that hes holding?

Last edited by Ehno on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10104
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Roland got into his house without making much noise, his suitcase had been moved somewhere, "Well might as well look around since I will be living here for the time being." he chuckled, "Didn't Eduardo mention that there was hired help or something." he shrugged thinking he might of misheard and began to explore the house.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:13 pm

Caterina made her way to the mansion her father had purchased for her before she transfered to her new school. She was greeted by her maids, and she made her way to her bedroom. When she walked in, she jumped on her bed and sprawled herself on it.

Today was such an eventful day. I feel stressed but also excited about my new year. Luckily i brought my diary from my old place so i can write everything down.
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5663
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:22 pm

Draco and calmed down after taking his rage out on the building. He left quickly and silently to his hideout or his 'house'. Draco had been living at an abandoned house. Of course though he redecorated it to his taste. He walked up to his room and laid down on his bed and looked at the box he had received. Why did he receive this box. He set it on his side table and stared at it. Was it possible.... No. Could. No. He thought to himself deeply as he went to sleep.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5260
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:42 pm

Roland sighed as he sat down in the sitting room on one of the large sofas, "I think I prefer houses of this size," he yawned, "I should probably get some sleep but I don't know which room is mine," he lay down on the sofa, "Guess I might as well get some sleep for tomorrow its been a long day."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:17 pm

kouya made his way back home and after a nice dinner, went to his room to review the notes he made during the matches and to see the information he got on his new friends, who should be in his stack of papers.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6090
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Markus locked the gates of the school and started to head home

Why does it feel like I just can't escape bad company? I can't blame other people for my mistakes, but I really seem to be attracted to that kinda life. Mafioso students... jeez.

Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8672
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:21 am

oh its just the school janitor locking up. wait a minute... if he's over there with his keys... then who's making that whirrin--

There was a large CRASH! as Ehno jumped to the side barely dodging the attack. Right where he had been standing was a large hunk of strange metal. Suddenly the metal unfolded and turned into a robot,

"The Fuck?!!!" Ehno shouted in suprise as the twisted metal sprouted limbs and ignited some rocket jets. With an explosive movement the robot began barrelling towards Ehno forcing him to jump out of the way again.

"Oh shit! LOOK OUT JANITOR DUDE!!" Ehno shouted. The robot had missed him and was now headed straight for the janitor...
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:38 am

Johnny plopped down on the couch in his house as he sighed. "A bunch of freaks, a rageaholic, an asshole, and I let the target get away. What a lovely first day of school. Fuck it im just gonna sleep it off." he said as he left his video game on as he fell asleep
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29935
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Washi, at the mountain top is in deep thought. "Today is was pretty interesting and I hope it keeps up that way since life has been pretty boring so far. Oh crap I need to study before it gets too late; okay 1 hr up here then I can head home. Lets do this!" he said in a motivated tone of voice.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7885
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Red Forman wrote:"Oh shit! LOOK OUT JANITOR DUDE!!" Ehno shouted. The robot had missed him and was now headed straight for the janitor...

...Wha.

*gets hit head on*

The hell?!!
*stumbles*

Why are there robots here?
*dodges*

Doesn't matter though. At least its not a student.
*blocks robot's fist*

But it DOES piss me off
*epic headbutt and the robot has a huge dent in it*

*robot regains balance and activates its machine gun*

Hm.
*grabs gun and breaks it*
*punches clean through the robot*

Ahh... I was kinda hoping those fighting days were over. It's not like this will keep happening to me, because this is definitely NOT a manga fanfiction.

...I gotta clean up the robot now =__=
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:25 am

Ehno stared in utter amazement as the Janitor defeated the robot bare-handed. coming to his senses he ran over to the gate.

"Holy shit! That was fucking stupefacente! Robots and fighting janitors, *whew* I guess this really is a special school. I'm Ehno btw, guess I should apologize about the gym. I mean, if it wasn't the robot who did it, that is. Otherwise I'd place my bets on Draco and that means I'm partly responsible. Hey do you have a ring?" Ehno asked pulling out the box weapons his uncle gave him. "That thing with the robot, fucking amazing man, I wanna give you something."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:14 am

Uh hi?

A ring? You mean for like one of your little gangs? I'm sorry, but I'm done with that kinda life. And not to sound like some geezer spouting wisdom, but you should really cut it out while you still can. If you don't, then only death or prison awaits.

*leaves*

not joining your party just yet
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:54 am

When Ehno got home, he collapsed on his bed, his head buzzing with thought. The people he had met today had him reevaluating his plans.

First there was that Draco kid, he had all the issues that come with mafia parents and then some. And then Johnny. Nice guy. Nice "do my own thing" attitude. That's the kind of advice I ended up giving Catarina w/out realizing it. Then finally there's that janitor. He's got experience, and not all of it very pleasant by the sound of it.

Am I really doing the right thing here? Trying to beat the devil at his own game? This mafia thing... did I really just expect to waltz into this type of life, pick up some followers, and combat the forces of evil like some kind of comic book hero?

Ehno's thoughts carried him through what little of the night was left. Before he knew it his alarm went off. He dragged himself out of bed and wass getting ready for school when his cell phone went off w/ a message:

An important message from Corleone Highschool:
Attention sudents and faculty, we regret to inform you that during last night's thunder storm the gym was struck by lightning. Although the school year has just begun, there will be no classses today and tommorrow while we set off the area and make preliminary repairs. Classes will resume on Thursday, although classes and activities requiring the gym will continue to be suspended until further notice. Have a nice day.

Heh. They sure didn't waste any time. And I guess I shouldn't be suprised they have my personal number. Oh well, maybe I'll go to the park today.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:42 am

Draco got out of bed the next morning and got dressed and cleaned up. He washed away yesterdays misdeeds. He walked out and saw the box. He thought for a moment. " Should I listen to this man more often. But, this box......... What does it mean" He said to himself inside his head. He grabbed his jacket before the phone rang. He looked it at and knew that he destroyed the gy so they needed time to do repairs. But something was off. This was a mafia school not your average school. They should have had it repaired by now. Draco then opened hsi door and left with the box in his pocket and knowing he needed a ring.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5260
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Johnny woke up the next day with a loud yawn. "Sweet. A break from the freaks. Guess i'll just shower up and take a walk around the town today." he said stretching as he stood up
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:26 pm

kouya wakes up around 12 with a yawn "ahh... that was a nice sleep. well, what should i do today... hmmm.....i know! ill go bother my new friends ^^" he said with an evil smile on his face.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:42 pm

Johnny looked around the town as he became lost in thought as to how to spend the day. "Hey, I love pasta and im in italy. I should get some real deal pasta here. That'd be awesome." he said outloud as he made plans to find a pasta place for lunch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Ehno spent the morning wandering around the park. After an early quick lunch from a food vendor, he settled down under a tree and closed his eyes.

"Fiyoon." Ehno's pet brushed up against him.

"Huh? Hello Fio. You know, if you didn't look so strange it'd be hard to believe your a box weapon."

"Fyooo!"

"Hahaha. I guess we're both a little strange."

Ehno watches as Fio pounces off to investigate the park wildlife. He smiles and sighs as Fio begins playing with some bugs.

This is nice. Can't remember when I just relaxed with Fio like this. Not since I started this strange little mafia quest.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Roland sighed as he woke up staring at the ceiling of the sitting room of his house, "I overslept." he looked at the table a note was on it from one of the servents.

"We have went out shopping for the day and will be back at night, also the school is closed due to damages to the gym so your free for the next couple days."

"Guess I should go and see if I can't find some others to talk to, maybe some of the people from last night." he said aloud as he stood up and stretched, picking up his suitcase and heading for the door.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:12 am

kouya gets dressed in a simple black sleevless hoodie with some dark jeans and heads out the door. hmmm... how should i find my friends he asks himself. well ill just head to the mountains to see if washi-chan is there. ill take the shortcut through the park.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:35 am

Johnny saw Ehno playing with some sort of animal in the park as he passed by it. "Hey." he said going up to him. "You're someone who is sane. What're you up to today?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next