Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 10 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by usogami Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:54 am

my my... seems like my new friends are here today. how lucky ^^ kouya thought with a devilish grin.

"hi johnny. hi ehno. how are you two today ^^."
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6083
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 10 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:15 am

of fucking course. "Fine." Johnny simply responded
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29928
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:40 am

*Shrugs* "Oh god, I have a bad feeling something or someone is coming, I better hide myself so I can study a bit more," he says as he walks into a cave in the mountains and lits a candle. "Ah much better, I wonder if Kouya will come to me with some interesting news perhaps," he ponders the thought, then goes back to his reading.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7878
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:26 am

Roland wandered trying to make note of the streets of the city to better navigate it later, he passed a park and noticed Ehno and Johnny as well as another guy from the night before.

"Might as well get to know them since we will be attending school together eventually.", he thought turning into the park walking along the path.

"What's up guys, kinda fortunate for me, showing up right as the school closed." Roland waved laughing a bit.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12477
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:35 am

"Yeah seriously. Talk about luck. School closes for a few days after the first day of it. On the unlucky side, its full of mentally unstable gay rapists and rageaholics." Johnny said with a sigh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Roland laughed a bit, "Yeah seems to be that way, quite the school, honestly I am surprised it is still standing."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:10 pm

"well, the gym gets rebuilt constantly as that is where we hold the tournaments usually. so any reason you guys are meeting here in the park?"
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:51 pm

thank god school is cancelled; it was nice sleeping in from the chaotic mess that happened last night. Well, since i got nothing to do, i should do some sightseeing since i'm new to this area. hopefully there's a nearby bookstore store.
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5656
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:00 pm

"I had no plans to be here. Im on the way to get lunch." Johnny plainly said
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:26 pm

"Becomming familiar with the town and streets." Roland said shrugging, "Saw you guys and thought I'd say hi."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:20 am

o well then, there goes that idea..... but anyways, jhonny, you said you were going to lunch eh? why dont we go together with everyone. and im sure i can get washi to tag along ^^
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:55 am

"No thanks. Im taking it home with me." Johnny said cautiously
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:16 am

aww.... alright then ^^.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 am

"Yeeeeep. Unfortunate eh?" Johnny said trying to pretend he cared
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Got two new books and a bookmark, time to head head.
When she walked out of the bookstore, she saw her classmates down the street.
Oh, its the guys i met at the underground tournament.
Caterina ran down the street to approach her new friends.
"hey guys, how are you doing?"
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:18 pm

"Nice to see you again," Roland waved, "What are you doing on this fine day."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:41 pm

"Not much, just finished shopping at the bookstore. Since school is closed, i'm probably just gonna relax until our break is over. I was kind of shocked though; i didn't think the gym was that badly damaged."
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:06 pm

"Apparently it was burned to the ground," Roland said thinking back to the note from his servants.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:45 pm

Ehno had dozed off and hadn't noticed that his new aquaintances had gathered around him, suddenly he was awoken by a strange and overwhelming sense of warmth and comfort

no homo
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:47 pm

"well, time to wake up ehno-chan here" kouya said as he came to wrap his arms around ehno. he then takes out his camera and takes a picture of this.
perfect blackmail material he thought devilishly.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:58 pm

Thateus Gai watches the group silently in ehno's tree. His Headband flowing epicly in the wind. He rubs his face slightly because it itched. The facepaint he used wasn't very comfortable. He pulls out a camera from a pouch. He then falls out of ehno's tree covered in a box. He rolls out of the box dressed as snake and, with his camera, took a picture of the "lover's" embrace. He reflexively cringed and yelled, "THAT IS NOT HOW YOU USE THE SNAKE BOX!"
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Grade : 6966
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:04 pm

Ehno wakes up suddenly from the camera flash and the noise and looks around confused. "Huh? Who...? Where...? What the fuck are you guys doing? get off me!! Where the hell did everyone come from? And why the fuck are you dressed as snake?"
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:08 pm

"aww.... but dont you remeber what happened ehno-chan?" said kouya in a fake sickeingly sweet voice filled with hurt and pain at ehno's response. "dont worry ehno-chan ill help you^^. o, and ill give you a pic of that picture tommorrow or something k?"
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:26 pm

"I...Did I...did I just get violated in my sleep?" said Ehno in complete shock "I ... you... where the hell did you all come from come from?!"
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:53 pm

"I'm Cosplaying as snake because I needed to get a good hiding place! and the trees are the best place!" He seemed pensive, "Aren't you guys going to the same school I go to?" He thought some more, "Yea you guys were at that underground fight thing too! Your friend yelled at me or something..." He looked at the pic he took, "Oh wow! I didn't know you guys were...." He paused, "an item..." He said trying to have a normal look on his face.
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next