Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 15 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Toriko Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:10 pm

"I'd say either ask kouya here for a personal arena or go up to the mountains as I have made it some spots there for personal use, just as long as you don't bother any of the wild life there," he says with a smile.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7891
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 15 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:12 pm

"It's probably too late to go all the way back to the mountains. Don't think I'm chickening out or anything, but maybe we should work on something else for now. How about resources? What does one need to form a group like this? I have some funds of my own but, I already decided the less direct support I get from my blood family the better so aside from these boxes and the money that's all I'm working with."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10110
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:04 pm

"I can contribute some money." Roland said thinking deeply on the problem, "We may need someone who knows a bit about weapons, a person who is good at gathering information, along with just other members aside from you guardians." he looked around the room, "Perhaps we should have this discussion elsewhere." he felt a bit like they were drawing attention talking about these things here.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12490
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:14 pm

"i agree with him. this place is a bit public. "said kouya. and i don't want to waste my resources... kouya thought.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6096
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:52 pm

"Roland, I really appreciate that, but I wouldn't ask you for money, just to make suggestions on anything it would be my responsibility to obtain if I'm going to be a boss. Anyway you're right about doing this in public, how about my place? I live alone and since we didn't get to do the afternoon of fun, we can have dinner instead."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:00 pm

sure, that sounds good ^^
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:02 pm

"That would be fine," Roland said laughing to himself, "Also allow for more deeper discussion."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:27 pm

"Great! Can't say I'm very good cook, but we can order something. Follow me then."

The group arrives at a Ehno's apartment.

"I haven't completly settled in yet, but make yourselves at home" he said opening the door.

The apartment was one gigantic room. Raised platforms marked sections off for a kitchen, a sleeping area, etc, but there were no walls to divide rooms. boxes were in the center area, and were in the process of being unpacked. One of the raised platforms was a workshop of sorts. Tools and computers were scattered around it. Various unidentifiable devices lay around half-built and a drawing board on one side was covered in blueprints and scribbles. Apart from this section the rest of the apartment looked relatively unlived in.

"Uhh. lessee. that door in the back leads to the bathroom and I haven't stocked up on snacks but there might be some milk in the fridge. I'll run to the corner store and get something. Heheh. this place is embarassingly large, but I saw it and thought it'd suit my pruposes pretty well. Uhh right make yourselves comfortable, I'll be right back with drinks and stuff."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:00 pm

"nice place you have ehno "said kouya as he looks around at the surroundings.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Roland examined the room, "Nice place," he looked around for things of interest.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:57 pm

At the convienence store Ehno looks around. Hmm. i wonder what they'd like he thinks looking at the drinks.

Oh No! I forgot to tell them not to touch the micro engine I've been working on... Nah I'm sure it'll be fine... as long as they don't spark the flame-injector. Nah they couldn't, I'm sure I unplugged everything this morning not entirely reassured Ehno paid and walked briskly back to his apartment.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:08 am

hmm thought kouya as he inspect the trinkets closer. seems like ehno here likes technology... probably best not to touch these things yet.... well, atleast until i get bored/get a general idea of this stuff to make a mess of things later. that sounds like fun, and probably piss off johnny too^^. hes so funny when hes angry X3.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:32 am

"Well, im off." Johnny said. "I'll come back later tonight Enho." he said as he left the house I bet Dante wants to talk to me about being a ring collector, I know the look of a guy who wants a specific ring, and he was ready to kill that guy last night for the hell ring. Hmm......maybe if I......yeah that should work........for now at least.
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29941
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:33 am

Roland watched Johnny leave, "Wonder what he's doing."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:32 am

Ehno arrives to find his home still intact. See Ehno he thinks to himself nothing to worry about

"Hey guys, I got drinks and some snacks. I still can't believe it, but that store actually sells strawberry-milk tea, place called Camelia's Quick-stop. Hope thats okay with you. I also got some Cola if you prefer. Right then, while we wait for Johnny to come back, what do you want to talk about? How about telling me more about yourselves?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:50 pm

"well, what do u want know ehno?" asked kouya.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:11 pm

"Whatever you wanna share really. For example my father was a florist and my mother was a daughter of the Lorenzini family, but she didn't want that kind of life and left... After my parents passed, and I found out about the mafia I decided to form a family of my own. Except with the intent to fight injustice rather than add to it." he said an expression of determination growing as he spoke. " -- sorry... you don't really have to say anything as personal if you don't want. How about hobbies? Future plans? stuff like that."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:38 pm

"Well, my name is Roland Aiden, I am from Germany," he paused sitting his suitcase down, "I am the son of a minor mafia family allied with Vongola." he sat down streching a bit, "As far as plans go I might succeed my father as the head of the family I am not too sure as of yet, he sent me here to be around other children like me."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:54 pm

"Ok then. My name is kouya tsubaki and from japan. I came here because i thought it was going to be more... fun being in a new country and such. I like tea, art, and am a bit of an otaku if you know what that is. no future plans other than to make my life interesting, which seems to have been set in motion already thanks to you ehno" said kouya with a playful wink.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:59 pm

"That's all pretty good stuff." said Ehno ignoring Kyouya's wink. "How about skills and what you expect from me if we go ahead with this family thing?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:07 pm

"well, in battle i still need work and i need to learn how to use this box and such but if you need info then i have plenty of that. and i just expect things to be fun and interesting... yup not much else than that." said kouya
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:25 pm

"I fight with a sword," Roland said leaning back a bit, "I know how to use boxes but most of my experiance is training over real world." he paused thinking about something.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:37 pm

"Well I'm confident in my combat ability, but I can't say it's ever been tested in a life or death situation. We could and should hold some training sessions sometime. I also have a few projects running which might help us later." said Ehno pointing to his workshop. "I guess I'm more of a Lorenzini then I like to admit sometimes."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:59 pm

"so what does all this stuff do?" asked kouya
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:00 pm

"So. You wanted to talk?" Johnny said showing up alone at the park
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29941
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next