Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 16 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:08 pm

"Do you know about Conservation of Energy? Basically it's the theory that states energy can be tranfered or transformed but not actually lost. That said most engines we use release much more energy than is actually utilized. My goal is to improve the efficiency of an engine, reducing it's size while increasing it's output. I plan to use the conductive properties of Dying-will ringstones in a sort of micro circuit, however despite the high amounts of energy found in Dying will flames compared to other fuels, only a certain percentage can be captured by a box weapon or other device. Basically it's like saying you've improved the gas mileage on a car by attaching an extra gas tank. The ultimate possible result for such an endeavor, of course is the mythical perpetual motion device..... however I'd be satisfied at this point just to create a micro motor." says Ehno his eyes lighting up with exitement then fading as he thinks about the projects setbacks.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10098
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 16 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by usogami Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:23 pm

"my my ehno, you really like this stuff doncha?" said kouya
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6084
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:25 pm

"That does sound interesting," Roland said thinking, "If you could make it work."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12478
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Dante waved as he approached Johnny and answered, "You could say that. Have you eaten?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12666
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:52 pm

"I ate before going to the creep's arcade." Johnny said. "You could say that"??? Thats not good.
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29929
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:29 am

"Well then I'll get straight to the point," Dante's tone became serious, "You remember my match last night? Well I couldn't help but overhear you shouting 'That's my target' during the fight. And earlier you said you would rather go ring hunting that be with that group. I wanted to know exactly what kind of rings you were looking for."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:36 am

"Well. Right now Im just trying to find a hell ring, and A rank Mist ring, and an S rank Sky ring. Well, add an at the least a B rank storm ring now that im apparently a storm guardian in this group. The sky ring is for myself and personal use, and the hell and mist rings are just for completing my collection." Johnny said thinking about his collection
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:50 am

Dante couldn't help but chuckle, "I see. 'Collection' you say? I like you, Johnny. You have an honest quality that I find too amusing. That's why I think it's only fair to warn you: Your collection will never be complete."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:56 am

"Cause you want the hell rings obviously." Johnny said. "I guess you misheard me. I said, A hell ring. Not THE hell ringS." he said putting emphasis on the plural. "You can go and have fun and take the one from that guy, i'll just find a different one later. No skin off my nose." he said shrugging and looking at his phone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:30 am

"Yeah if I get it to work." said Ehno. "Right now i'm up against a wall. Ill need higher quality parts if I'm going to complete it, but it's not like I can waltz on over to Radio shack and pick them up. If this thing is successful a patent could pay for itself, not to mention the number of people such a breakthrough could make--"

Ah crap, thought Ehno I almost said too much. It's true I have enough start-up money, but the kind of connections it would take to actually find the parts is beyond me. If the wrong person found out I'm just a few parts away from a breakthrough they could complete it before me and misuse the technology instead of helping people. These guys are nice but I can't exactly trust them, espescially Kyouya.

"Ah! that is even if I could get the parts there's no guarantee it'll work. I'm just a small time inventor after all. hehehe"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:15 am

Johnny sent Enho a text that read "May possibly be in trouble. Dante's getting all serious about that hell ring again."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Ehno's phone goes off. It's a message from Johnny.

"Uh-oh. It looks like Johnny's meeting with Dante is going south. We should go."

On his way out the door he sends a message to Johnny. U ok? Where r u xactly? We're hedin out.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:34 pm

Johnny replied to Enho "Im at the park. he hasn't done anything yet, but who knows with those damn mist users."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:13 pm

"We should hurry," Roland said standing and grabbing his suitcase and following Ehno.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Grade : 12478
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Dante spoke up, "Is there a problem? You keep typing away at that phone of yours."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:20 pm

"lets hurry then. i dont want see johnny-chan hurt ^^." proclaimed kouya as he followed after roland
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Washi see's both johnny and Dante as he walks out of the arcade. "Hm, looks like things are heating up between those 2; this building looks like a great spot, I guess I head up and see how things progress."
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7879
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:24 pm

as kouya leaves he thinks to himself hmmm this is troubling. if johnny is in danger, i should help seeing as he is now technically my teammate. but seeing as johnny is probably a better fighter, i probably couldn't help him much if i join battle, tho ehno and roland could. our relationship is also strained a bit now... hmm and if johnny is worried about this fighter i should too. it would also be a bad idea to use this box that i dont exactly know how to use yet.

"hey ehno, I'll stay in the shadows if there is a fight and help as much as i can though i'm probably not going to be much help k?" said kouya as he faded into the shadows behind.

time to put that stal... i mean stealth training to use then.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:26 pm

One of them is here already? I'd better finish this then, Dante turned to the silently Johnny and said, "On the matter at hand, I believe you misheard your own words. I plan to obtain the Hell Rings. All of them. Not just one or two, so I'm afraid you're plan is no good for me. Don't worry though, I didn't come here to threaten you, I only want you to understand."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:58 pm

"Awww c'mon. Dont be so greedy! Just one!" Johnny said to Dante
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:25 pm

"Can't let you I'm afraid," replied Dante, "I can however help you with the rest of your collection if you want."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:29 pm

"Not much of one if its incomplete. Well then again if you'd just let me BORROW one for a short while that'd be cool." Johnny said plotting something in his head.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:35 pm

Dante laughed and wiped his revealed eye, "You really are amusing. If I let you borrow a Hell Ring, then I'll eventually take it back and then your collection will be incomplete."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:40 pm

"Well, if my idea fails it would be." Johnny said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:41 pm

"And your idea would be what exactly?" asked Dante amused.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next