Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 17 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:52 pm

"Well, to tell the truth my family actually specializes in making rings." Johnny said. "They have some big plan to start a project to clone rings and every property about them, but theres two problems. One, it could be horificly destructive, if a bunch of clones of hard to control rings were running around. Two, we lack the funds, hence my ring hunting. Im looking for good ones to copy for my eventual family, and just extra ones to sell to help fund the thing."

"That. And we can do this." Johnny said as he pulled out a ring from his wallet. He put it on and it began to emit sky flames, then it instantly changed to rain. "We can make rings to alter your flames to any type you want, so long as the ring has a catalyst to base the flame type off of. In short, my family is basically a mix of treasure hunters and scientists." Johnny said putting the ring away
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29918
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 17 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Ehno and co. arrive in time to see Johnny light his ring.

"Johnny!." said Ehno suprised. "You just changed flame attributes? That's... why didn't i realize it before? Ceasars... my uncle mentioned your family once. American ringsmiths who were making leaps and bounds in flame research, that even the Lorenzini could learn from. They've been trying to get your family to share secrets for a while now... Something about an accidental box prototype they couldn't recreate w/out your research. Jeez... and S-class ring replication? Thats some serious stuff your looking for..."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10087
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Roland observed the events before him, "Changing flame color, interesting, and replication of S-Class Rings, very interesting." he began to think about the possibilities of that kind of research.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12467
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:50 pm

"Ah I see how it is now, but if his family does that kind of stuff, then I can tell they're a pretty dangerous group. I wonder how far they've gotten so far with they're research," he says while pondering it.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7868
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:08 pm

hmm very interesting. ill make a note of this when i get back thought kouya.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6073
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:50 pm

"I see. And that's why..." Dante paused before placing his hand on his necklace and pulled it away. Once again his scythe formed in his hand as he pointed to Johnny. "I thought I could just convince you otherwise if I knew your intentions but now that I know I have no other choice. I'm sorry but I cannot allow you have any of those rings."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12655
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:05 am

"Eh? How come? I really just want a full collection. Seriously, if you saw my place, I have collections of books, anime, games, CD's, movies, EVERYTHING. Incomplete collections are the equivalent to a brainless person. Sure the person is there, but its worthless without the completion of the product to make it worth anything. Eh, whatever. I'll probably just find one without you knowing later and just copy it." Johnny said. "Also they havent really found a stable catalyst for S class rings yet. Orihalicum works just fine for A rank, and only for a few uses of a S rank, but nothing thats completely stable yet. So its kind of a long running issue." he said turning to Enho.

"Besides wanting to complete my collection im basically here to see if Italy has any materials that may work. Now i wish i had a scientific friend into technology, im no good at that stuff. They just sent me because of my obsession of collecting things." Johnny said sighing. "Basically making use of a cripple I suppose."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:44 am

"I'll definitly help u with a project like that, but first," said Ehno turning his attention to Dante, "We have to convince Dante here that our intrests don't have to be contradicrory..."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:33 am

"Meh, doesn't seem like hes gonna listen or care either way." Johnny said shrugging.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:28 am

"It's just as he says. While I admire your sense of diplomacy, I'm afraid this issue is non-negotiable," Dante said taking a stance, "I cannot allow another to have any of the Hell Rings, especially if that person wants to duplicate it. "
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:04 am

"Ah I see his plan now, I am also with Dante on this fact. No matter how they say it, that kind of technology in use with S-rank rings could be devastating. But I will let this be 1 on 1, but of course I will help him out from interference, he says planning ahead for the situations to come.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:10 am

"Uh. Ok. Not like i'd even use the ring anyway. I hate Mist element to tell the truth. Too stupidly annoying and complicated." Johnny said shrugging. "Buuuuuuut whatever. One thing before I go though, because im not in the mood for fighting after the all the fun i've already had today, if I get one before you, its your fault for failing to secure it before me. I'd give it to you eventually anyways, I dont care which hell ring it is, I just want one for my collection."Johnny said. "Speaking of which, the rest of my stuff from home should be showing up today. I dont want my valuable games and dvd's just sitting on my doorstep. I better go make sure to see if its there or not." he said as he began to leave. "You're all welcome to help if you want."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:37 am

"well, if that over, i'll help as well "said kouya as he pooped back out from the shadows like stal- i mean ninja that he is right behind johnny.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6073
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:24 am

"Sure I'll help," Roland said coughing as he let himself calm down.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:05 pm

"You think I'll let you?" Dante growled as his necklace glowed with indigo flames. Large heavy bags with ropes tying them off materialized and tied themselves to each of Johnny limbs.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:59 pm

"Huh." Johnny said as he was bound. "This is........kinda gay. Also I guess you freaking out like this and trying to kill me means you dont think you can get them before me? Good job doubting yourself I guess. Now seriously, I could care less about why you're so fascinated with the stupid rings. Now if you'll excuse me." Johnny said as he walked past Dante from behind. "I have to go finish unpacking my house." he said as he walked away. He looked down to see the ring he was using shatter. "Aaaaannnd this is why I hate Mist. Cant really do much beyond a generic trick or illusion."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:30 am

He managed to evade The Greed. This boy really is... Dante began laughing and his weapon and weights dissipated into the air. "You really are quite amusing you know. I look forward to the day we meet again." Dante himself started to fade away and turned to face Ehno and the others, "You too, I have a feeling you'll end up amusing me greatly."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:38 am

"So. Creepy much? Anyways, my house is east from the park" johnny said
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:48 am

"Glad we avoided a fight..." sighed Ehno. "O man Johnny!" he said excitedly entering inventor geek mode. "Please tell me you didn't shatter your last ring! Wavelength modification is more fascinating than I could have imagined! How does it work exactly? Is the Fiamma Voltage equal to the original element or does it dissapate more quickly? I wonder if I can incorporate this into my micro-engine? I need to take some readings on one of those rings right away -- Ah!... sorry... let's go get your stuff and then we can grab dinner on the way to my house. We can talk there."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:23 pm

Dante laid sprawled across the nearby rooftop. The dispersed flames converged into his necklace and he chuckled, "Looks like the meeting was a failure. I suppose I should've expected as much."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:05 pm

Roland followed Ehno and Johnny thinking on some of things he observed, "Why would anyone pursue the hell rings so intently."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:04 pm

"Come on, why does everyone quit the fights before it even starts," washi says annoyed. "Oh well at least they have some sort of honor. I guess I will continue to observe them for a while, he says while going to scouting mode.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:22 pm

"So yeah, one rule of my house. Dont touch my stuff. You can eat whatever you want, but if its not scattered on the floor, DONT TOUCH IT." Johnny said
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:06 pm

"No problem with that rule," Roland said laughing a bit, "Not scattered on the floor huh?"
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:19 pm

"If its on the floor, then i dont really care too much about it. Sorta." Johnny said with a slight laugh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next