Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil Survivor RP

+3
Rozencrutz
Rise: The Game
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
7 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Devil Survivor RP - Page 2 Empty Re: The Devil Survivor RP

Post by Rozencrutz Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Mat walked into a more discreet area of the street he was on, "What the hell," he noticed cars going out of control lights going out, "That black out, mentioned in the mail." he felt a deep feeling of dread, "Great it's not a joke." he pulled the COMP out and scrollled to Devil Summoning Program and selected it.

Code whized by on the screen then a phrase appaered then blacked out. With a flash of light a being appeared before Mat.

"Human, why have you called me." A angel in armor holding a spear was glaring at him.

"What the hell," Mat was nervous whatever he did he did not like it, "What do you mean called."

"You called me by some means," The angel glanced around, "I think I will free myself of your command and enforce order in this city." he pointed the spear at Mat, "Prepare to meet your Lord, Human." the angel charged at Mat.

"Whoa," Mat put his arms up in defense, the spear hit but didn't hurt as much as he thought. "What," he glanced at the Comp which was still glowing, "Maybe it is this."

"What how are you not dead." The angel backed off.

"Not so tough now are ya," Mat rushed foward punching the angel knocking it back.

"Impossible how can a mere human injure me." The angel regained its balance and charged again.

Mat guarded again then attacked the angel, falling to its knees it remained there, "I am Power, I am your's to command." Power vanished and appeared on the COMPs screen.

Mat took a deep breath, "I need to get out of here," he ran out of the alley he was in and started towards where he might be able to get out of the city before the lockdown.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12467
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:14 pm

Outside, Mia rushes down the street, her brother jogging a ways behind her. As the traffic worsens people begin abandoning their cars, and soon the side walks become crowded. Mia continues to run ahead, completely focused on reaching her mother, but it's not long before she realizes she is engulfed in the crowd.
"Ty. Ty! Where are you?!" suddenly someone grabs Mia's shoulder from behind.
"Eeek!"
"Oh Ty! It's you...I'm sorry for running ahead..."
Ty promptly picks his sister up and puts her on his shoulders, then continues to make his way quickly through the crowd. But then...
BOOOM!!!
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10087
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:47 am

Mat stopped as he seen the huge crowd rushing off down various streets, "I don't reallly know this city very well." he looked around, "Wait what the," he noticed another e-mail, explaining what just happened to him, what worried him was the "deathclock."

Looking up with a bad feeling, the clock was there with a number 2 floating above his head, "What is this, two days huh." he looked around, "Nothing I can worry about now," he began to think, "Maybe it will change if get out of here."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Cassandra fell to the ground breathing heavily. Standing before her was a woman with long purple hair and devil wings who sighed while rubbing her bruised cheek, "Honestly that's all you've got? Even for a human you're pathetic. Well you did beat me so I guess I have no choice. I'm gonna help you so be grateful." The demon girl vanished into Cassandra's COMP. Cassandra sat there dumbfounded, What's going on? Cults? Demons? This stupid COMP thing? She reached into her pocket and pulled out her cellphone. Try as she might it wouldn't turn on, "And just what kind of blackout cuts off cellphones too?"

Last edited by Thanatos on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12655
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Suddenly the wall of a building was blown out. It was the police station.

"...........hoooooooooooo............. You win. Guess i have to help you out now. Be sure to make me powerful ho!"
The siblings are suprised to see another demon creature lying in the rubble looking up at a tall young man in a well-worn jacket. The demon disappears and after a short pause the young man runs off down the street.
"Oh my gosh! Did you see that?" gasped Mia. "There are more of those Demon things out here!"
Without warning Ty changes direction and begins to run after the stranger.
"Ty! What are you doing? We have to go find mom. Why are you following that guy?"
Ty pauses to think about this.
"He can help." he says simply, and continues to run after the man. "Tyyyyyyyyyyy!" ........................
Ty eventually catches up to the stranger who has stopped at a crosswalk. He taps him on the shoulder and shows him his COMP.......
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:33 pm

"WAAAAHHH!" Chris shouts and turns around flustered. "Oh.......uh...can I help you?" he asked still catching his breath
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29918
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:18 am

"You have a COMP." says Ty.
Mia's eyes widen as she realizes what her brother is getting at. "Sorry, for startling you," she says speaking very rapidly, "I'm Mia, he's Ty. If you have a COMP, then you know about the e-mails right? Ty thinks you can help, but I think we're wasting time, and our Mom's where the attacks willbeandwe'renot gonnamakeitintimebutTywon'tputmedownandand...and...hhhhhhhh" Mia takes a deep breath. "....sorry it's all very confusing, do you have any idea what in the world is going on?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:05 am

"....." Vlad shook his head. "Damn...T-this is too much...." Completely worn out emotionally and physically, he sat down on a park bench and tilted his head back. "Ugh!" He jolted his head back up, seeing his deathclock. Despite that, he was still reminded of it, wherever he looked. He looked around and saw a small family. Their deathclocks read 0. "....Wait..." He took out the comp and re-read the Laplace e-mail. He checked the time, noticing that it was 15:30 now. "....This is where the attack will happen...at 18:00. 6 o'clock." He watched the family. "......."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21655
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:15 am

"Huh?" Chris said confused. "Who the hell gave these two kids a comp!?"

"Uhh...well I ride the bus.....and driving is out of the question. Then again I WAS just aimlessly running around. Uh, what direction does your mom work? I suppose I can go with you two till you find her."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:59 pm

"She's near the park." said Mia. "It's where the Goblin things are supposed to attack and we're really worried about her. Are you seriously going tocomewithus? Thatsreallykindofyoubutarentyouscaredtoo? Whatsyourname? Whatwasthatexplosionandthatjackolantern? whywereyouinthepolicestation? omygoshyouaren'tanescapedconvictareyou? howdidyou--"

"Mia." interjects Ty calmly.

"Right. Sorry...Thank you for helping us Mister...ummm...what's your name please?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallen Kozuki Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:17 pm

Tricia pressed the button, activating the program, lines of code flashed across the screen, and a flash came from the comp, a woman in a shinto robe was standing watching her.

"I am Kikuri Hime," it looked at Tricia, "Did you summon me."

Tricia nodded feeling in awe, a being from Shinto legend was before her, she was unable to say anything.

"Then I know who I have to deal with for my freedom." the demon pulled a fan out and lashed at Tricia.

"Wait why are you trying to kill me." Tricia rolled off her bed, "I didn't do anything."

"I am trying to earn my freedom, since you summoned me." it lashed again at Tricia.

"No wait we don't have to fight," Tricia threw her hands up in front of her.

The demon swung again, hitting Tricia's hand, "What is this." the hand that was hit was almost uninjured.

"Wait," Tricia stood and tackled the demon, punching it a couple times in the face, "I can hurt you." she laughed as she hit the demon again.

"I submit." The demon vanished and Tricia sat alone in her bedroom, "What was that." she looked at the comp, the demon was there as if waiting to be called.

"Demons huh this could be very interesting," Tricia started laughing realizing the power she had received, she paused, noticing a number above her head, "What is that." a number 2 was floating above her head.
Kallen Kozuki
Kallen Kozuki
Exodus

Grade : 8716
Charm : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:15 am

"Uh......Chris." he said concerned how much information he should give the kids. "Yeahhh.....ok lets go then." he said as he began to head towards the direction of the park.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:18 am

Mat stopped as he was nearing a way out, "What," he noticed his clock's number changed to 1, "Maybe I shouldn't leave," he turned around and started heading back into the city choosing to take alley's over the streets where cars were still going out of control, he glanced again, the number was back to a 2, "What am I going to do now." he leaned against a wall and began to think on what to do.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:55 am

"Thank you for helping us Chris" said Mia with a quick smile. Ty begins following Chris towards the park. His expression remains completely neutral and he loses himself to thought but every few minutes glances at Chris's Deathclock and then his own. Riding on his back now, Mia's eyes are closed. Her irregular breathing indicates to Ty she is awake, but the days events are obviously wearing on her. After a long walk daylight begins to fade as they eventually catch site of the park. Ty looks at the time. It is 18:00...
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:44 am

"Shit. Its 6 o'clock. This is where-"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" a female shouted from within the park.

"Its starting!" Chris said as he pulled out his comp and dashed to where he heard the shout. He took a quick glance at a downtrodden office worker slouched over on a bench with the number "2" over his head as he ran. When he arrived he saw demons assaulting a family of four with two children.

"GWaAaaARRrR" the demons shouted as the began to close in on the family.

"GET BACK!" Chris shouted as he summoned Pyro Jack.

"What in the world!?" the mother shouted.

"..........shit." Chris looked around him. He was vastly outnumbered. He saw as his deathclock reduced to Zero. "I dont even care anymore! Theres no way I can live having to see if every little action will end it or not!!" he said frantically. He turned to the family to see their clocks all rose to "4". "Go!" he said.

"But our other daughter!" he father said.

"She went to get a drink from the water fountain! She isnt back yet!" one of the children said.

"I'll look for her after I clear the area. For now GO!" he shouted. The family ran to hide.

"..............alright...............If I can change other's fate, this means I can obviously change mine, which means im kickin all of you guys' asses. PYRO JACK!" he shouted as Pyro Jack faced towards the demons behind him.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:06 am

Ty quickly put his sister down, and ran towards Chris's side. He summoned Erthys and was about to join the battle when he realized a change in his and Mia's Deathclocks. His became zero and Mia's dropped down to 2 Looking at Chris's zero he hesitated.
"Sorry, wait please." he said, and he ran back to his sister...
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:23 am

"You guys have demons too? Then just protect your sister. I should be fine...............maybe." Chris said remembering the amazing number of goblins that stood infront of himself and pyro jack.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:03 pm

"I AM THE ELEMENT, FLAEMIS. TAKE THE TRUE LIGHT IN YOUR HAND. WIELD THE POWER OF FIRE."
Flaemis begins launching fire at Mia, she is paralyzed with fear, but at the last moment Ty pulls her out of the way. Ty points to Mia's COMP. Regaining her senses Mia looks at the screen.
"Zio?" she reads selecting the option. Suddenly the COMP shoots lightning in Flaemis's direction striking him in the chest. Ty approaches Flaemis from behind and punches him singing his hand a little but doing more damage than he recieved. Filled with new confidence Mia selects Zio again blasting Flaemis with energy.
"NOW, TAKE THE POWER OF FIRE" says Flaemis as he fades away.
"I did it!" shouts Mia triumphantly. A scream from some park goers suddenly reminds her where she is. "Oh No, Chris!"
The siblings rush back to Chris as more and more goblins move in on him and Pyro Jack.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:34 pm

"This isnt going very well........" he said fatigued. He had taken out 4 goblins, but he was beginning to tire out after running through the city. "AGH DAMN IT!" he said angrily as he cast Zan on two goblins.

"GwawwWWRGG" they grunted. One of them rushed Chris and bashed him in his side with a club.

"Damn it!" he said as he fell to his knees.

"HO!" Pyro Jack shouted as he burned the goblin to ashes before it could finish Chris off.

"Heh.....thanks." Chris said attempting to regain his composure
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:43 pm

"Chris!" shouts Mia as the siblings run to his side. Mia quickly summons Flaemis. "MARAGI!" several of the Goblins are lit on fire. Ty selects Dia from his COMP and holds his hand over Chris. "Are you okay, Chris?" asks Mia. "I'm sorry I came here unprepared, but look I got a Demon now!"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:48 pm

"Heh! Thanks. You kids aren't half bad! Lets finish em off!" he said seeing there were only about ten goblins left. "Eat it!" he shouted as he ran towards them and kicked one into the air as pyro jack smashed his lantern over it's head killin git.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:01 pm

"Right!" said Mia "Zio! you know if I wasn't so scared this might be fun..."
Suddenly Ty blasts a goblin that had been sneaking up on her. "Eeek!" Nevermind. Thanks Ty." Erthys and Flaemis begin hurling flaming peices of rock at the goblins picking them of one by one.
Between the three humans and their demons its not long before there is only one goblin left...
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:09 pm

"Aiee! No! Spare meeeeee!" the goblin said seeing all of his allies get demolished.

"What are you talking about? Ohhhh........I get it......." Chris said. "So you're gonna serve us right?"

"Thats right! Just dont kill me! I'll be of use! I swear!" the goblin said as he disappeared. Everyone's comp began to beep.

Congratulations! You have successfully tamed a demon! Upon winning battles, some demons will offer to lend their power. Please keep this in mind!

"Huh........with this we can avoid death........" Chris said as he looked at his clock. It increased to 2. "Thanks you two." he said looking at Ty and Mia
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 pm

"No way," Cassandra said as she stared in awe at the scene before her. Not only were there goblin-like creatures in the park just as the email said, but there were three people who had fought with monsters of their own. "Wake me up. Someone wake me up." Cassandra turn to a snarling sound to her right. A goblin charged at her ready to strike. Cassandra screamed and barely dodged the attack. Frantically she pulled out her COMP and began pressing random buttons, "Look here you stupid thing. I have no idea what's going on but know you can do something about this so just do it already." The screen flashed and the demonic-looking woman appeared between Cassandra and the goblin, "What now? You need me to take out this thing? You really are hopeless, you know that?"
"Shut up!"
"It's fine," the demoness smirked as she held out a hand to the goblin, "Take a good look girl. This is Lilim's power. Zio!" A bolt of lightning fell from the sky and struck the goblin tearing it apart in an instant. Lilim turned to Cassandra and blew on her finger as if it were a gun, "You can tell me how awesome I am now."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12655
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:05 pm

"What the." Chris said seeing a bolt of lightning out of the corner of his eye. "You have a comp to!? Where the hell is everyone getting these things from!?" he shouted scratching his head
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content