Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Xanxus Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:53 pm

After the incident at the Roof he gain a special kind of box. Draco looked at the box and kept it. He knew it was odd but it also seemed powerful so he kept it. He still disliked this kid. In fact he wanted to kill him later. Draco then walked off. He heard some fighting club going on later. He walked out to a near by roof. The sun was setting and he was waiting for them to fight. People started lining up. It was a wonder they didnt see him. His beaming read eyes should have gave him away but seeing as everything else was black they probably thought they imagined it. Then came the fighting.

He went thought the doors into a underground area. Many people were standing around chanting. But of course they didn’t notice him. “Move out of my way before I Claw you to Death!” He said yelling at some people. They moved out of his way as he stepped through the crowd. He signed up for a battle. He saw the boy from earlier and walked up to him. “ This fight is going to be very interesting. Lets see how they deal with those activity flames. If I was there hed already be finished.” He smiled to him while talking to the boy. He put on a large ring it was a A class ring, but how. Those cant be real. Well he had one. It was like the ones from Varia.

“I look forward to our battle.” He smiled before turning his head to the battle.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5266
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:38 pm

"Who are you talking to?" Johnny asked Draco
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29941
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:44 pm

"Doesnt matter now does it"
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:48 pm

"Yeah.....are you talking about fighting me???" Johnny asked confused
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:53 pm

The car halted in front of the school, "Is anyone here?" Roland said glancing at windows which appeared empty.

"Faculty will be here," Eduardo said getting out, "You will be going here starting today, you just need to get your transfer in order and your good to go."

"Will I be seeing you much after this," Roland said looking at Eduardo after stepping out of the car.

"Yes and no," Eduardo said thinking, "I am more of a taxi service for "certain" people." he smiled.

"I understand," Roland said as he walked up to the entrance, "I guess I will see you later then." he waved as he entered the building, Eduardo entered his car and drove off.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12490
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:55 pm

" Im talking to the freak from eariler"

(OOC: In Encho there or what ever his name is there?)
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:21 pm

Sansone swung at Washi, but Washi ducked undr the blow, dealing a hit to Sansones lowr stomach, Sansone doubled ovr and Washi hit the back of his neck, knocking him out before th sun flames could take ffect.

boy:well there you have it boys and girls
girl: Washi wins once again
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10110
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:25 pm

"What a weak flame type. Absolutely worthless. Activity, its just a rip off of my multiplication abilities." He said make a snarling sound. "The next gernation Cervelloe family is hosting. They are quite a mysterious crowd but so gullible." Draco mumbled to himself.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:22 am

"GOOD JOB WASHI XD" kouya yells. he then makes a note of Sansone
- not a threat
- to large and muscular
uses- only as a meatshield
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6096
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:44 am

"Uh, question. Is there anything that DOESN'T piss you off??" Johnny asked Draco. "Just wondering. You always seem to be.....pissed."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:58 am

"I'm inclined to agree," Dante said in a stern tone, "If you wish to fight someone so badly I suggest you sign up for a match here. I'm sure someone else here shares in your barbaric tastes."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12678
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:59 am

"Well looks like I'm done here, time to go studying a bit in the mountains," he says as he walks towards the exit.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7891
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:01 am

"i agree. we need more entertainment as some fighters skills are lacking" states kouya as he over hears this conversation.

"besides, i think washi-kun needs a workout, and u look like u want a fight..... that is, if you think you can handle him."
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:01 am

Boy: Next up we have the open matches
Girl: Where fresh meat
boy: That is to say new fighters from the audience
girl:can test their strength against some of our veteran fighters
boy: and eachother
girl: next up we have Romeo "Saber" Nigglio
boy: by a new student who only goes by Draco
Girl: will the figjters take their positions
Boy: and let the battle begin!!!

Ehno: Well if it isn't angry boy. And youve helped me find johnny too. Looks like u signed up to fight. you better go. And you're wrong btw. Those two kids obviously arent in the cervello. whoever sponsors this little party doesnt seem to worry much about "mafia conduct and neutrality"

A tall handsome boy with a fencing saber faces Draco in the ring. The girls in the audience are obviously taken w/ him. "Fight the good fight sir. and may the better man win" he says while saluting w/ his saber and taking his position "En Garde"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10110
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:02 am

"That..............was more boring than the previous fight. At least in the other one the two guys swung each other around like retards and it was funny looking." Johnny said completely displeased. "Oh hurry up already hell ring so I can get home already."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:07 am

"KILL THE PRETTY BOY DRACO!"says kouya as he suddenly changes nature on a fly. many people nearby get the feeling that he does not like pretty boys much though he could be considered one....
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:09 am

"Did that freak seriously just yell to kill the guy? What the hell is with this school dude?" he asked Ehno and Dante
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:16 am

"well, its not like i mean it or anything" kouya says when he overhears that statement. "besides, does he really need any encourgement to kill? he seems angry enough to me.... probably lots of fun ^^. also, i like to think that our school is.... special with many special people with special needs ^^"
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:22 am

"I realized that within a few hours." Johnny said. "God. its like that one anime where the guy moves into that town full of crazy bitches."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:23 am

"which one? higurashi?"
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:25 am

Dante regained his cheerful demeanor, "Sounds like an interesting place." Earlier, did Johnny say...
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12678
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:26 am

"No. Sounds like a FUCKED UP place." Johnny said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:28 am

well, better ineteresting than boring."
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:32 am

"Better normal than twisted."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:36 am

"Oh right I need to talk to kouya about this fight," he said as he turned around holding his book.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7891
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next