Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 30 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:27 am

The sun is setting. Ehno arrives at Johnny's place and knocks on the door. He fidgets back and forth waiting to be let in. When the door opens Ehno bursts in talking.

"Johnny! you're not gonna believe this. Ok maybe you will but it's still pretty amazing. You remeber when I told you about applying Ceasars' family ring making with Lorenzini box technology? Well check this out!"

Ehno puts on Fio's ring and ignites it. Instead of his usual sky flames sharp orange lines of lightning spark from the ring.

"You see that? Absolutely amazing. This ring used to be on Fio's ear. From what I can tell it uses the same basic principle as your conversion rings but it doesn't seem to be changing my wavelength completely. At first I thought it was a weaker version of a Ceasars ring, but now I believe differently. It's not changing my wavelength. It's producing twoo types of flame at the same time. Apparently I have multiple wavelengths of both thunder and sky. I'm so stupid! I had Fio for so long I didn't think anything special of it but now it all makes sense. For one thing I should of realized that I had Fio for years and not once did it return to its box at least not until I was told about Fio being a box and started fighting with rings. It also explains Fio's ceasefire ability. It doesn't extinguish flames it assimilates them. This ring harmonizes with the flames of those around it and shares their power. That's not all. The box weapons I've been handing out, they all have traces of this type of crystal. All seven boxes are part of one weapon system. Do realize what this means?!" Ehno says excitedly barely pausing for breath.

Suddenly Ehno collapses...
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10097
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 30 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:47 am

Ehno suddenly collapses a blow-dart stuck in his neck. Suddenly a person drops from the ceiling wrapped in a bagworm costume.

"Ciaossu!" says the intruder happily. It is a young male about fifteen hanging upside down and holding a blow-gun.

"WTF!" thinks Johhny

"It seems Ehno collapsed due to his injuries."

"No he didn't you just shot him!"

*ignore* "Its all because he didn't train enough."

"Another weirdo...Who the fuck are you?"

"My name is Reborn. Im a hitman." he says jumping down and shedding the bagworm costume for a suit and fedora. A chameleon sits on his hat. "Although these days I work part time as a home-tutor. I'm here to whip your family into shape. Bring everyone to the mountaintop first thing tomorrow. Ciao ciao!" the chameleon shapeshifts into a smoke bomb and they dissapear.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue May 31, 2011 2:06 pm

"What......the hell.......was that." Johnny said seeing the baby drop from the ceiling and then summon him somewhere. "First thing in the morning? We just got over getting our asses kicked. I like the word REST." he said groaning
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29928
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue May 31, 2011 3:20 pm

Reborn waits at the top of the mountain the next morning. He is sitting on top of two bundles of bandages. Upon closer inspection the two bundles are revealed to be Ehno and Washi.

"How? Let me go now!" demands Washi.

"Be quiet!" says Reborn shooting Washi in the head.

"Oh my god you killed him!" shouts Ehno.

"You too." *bang*

Johnny and a few of the others arrive just in time to see Reborn shoot them.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue May 31, 2011 3:48 pm

"Im going back to sleep. Im hallucinating." Johnny said at the scene in front of him as he turned to go back home.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:46 am

Reborn shoots the ground in front of Johnny stopping him.

"They're not dead they've just succumbed to their injuries and are sleeping it off. Anyway I've got a job for you and the pervert janitor over there. You two have more experience than these babies and I don't have time to train them all by myself. You can babysit Roland and Ehno too when he wakes up. Teach them how to take advantage of their multiple wavelengths."

"Markus Fortes... you've been out of the game for a while but I want you to toughen up our two pretty-boys here." he says waving his gun at washi and Kyouya. "The sneaky one already thinks like a mafioso, but lacks strength, and the other one needs to learn that no one follows the code of the samurai anymore."

"I've sent for someone to handle the last two. He'll be here soon. Now the rest of you get going."

He kicks the bundled Washi at Markus and Ehno at Johnny.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:59 am

Roland looks around, "What the heck happened..."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12477
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:39 pm

"So what am I doing?" Johnny asked annoyed
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:25 pm

"You're a tutor. This is a training arc. Do what I do and wing it." says Reborn. "Go on now." he says while shooting over their heads. "Its my nap time now don't bother me." Reborn pulls out a nightcap and blanket and begins snoring with his eyes open.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:35 pm

"That is just disturbing," Roland said stretching, "So who's training with whom?"
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:36 pm

"Uh. Ok? Thank god I got Enho. I'll just take him home, and i'll nap for a bit before doing any of this crap."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:03 am

mountain top...

Markus leads Kyouya off, Washi slung over his back. Johnny and Roland carry Ehno in the other direction. Caterina watches as they leave then turns her attention to the sleeping reborn. What a strange baby. Hes kinda cute tho. She sits on a nearby tree stump and waits. He said the tutor for the last two would be here soon. Does this mean i have to train with Draco? Ughh not looking foward to that...

Johnny's house...
Ehno slowly comes to and looks around. His head hurts but his injuries seem to have miraculously healed.
"where am I? Isn't this Johnny's place?"
He looks around and sees Johnny and Roland.
"Whats goin on? Did we get away from that crazy baby? Also do you think you could untie these bandages?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:22 am

"Uhh I guess the baby is on our side," Roland said slightly confused, "Said he was trying to help us."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:32 am

Johnny snores loudly
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Dante sat at the edge of the hospital's roof in deep thought, " I couldn't find him yesterday either. Where could he be?" He reached into a paper bag he brought with him and pulled out an apple. He took a bite from the apple and began talking to himself, "Shtill, if he hash left already *gulp* I'm sure I would've gotten word of it. Could Johnny have gotten to him before I could? No, if he did he probably would've come to gloat about it. What to do..."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12665
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:38 pm

hmmm,this is odd to say the least.... i wonder how mr.janitor plans on training us. and what is his past? o well, this seems so interesting now ^^ and a baby is giving orders? I see much more fun times ahead ^^. but i'm not a samurai.... thought kouya as he inwardly scowled at that last remark while keeping his happy face infront. " so, markus is your name right? do you have any plans for teaching us that you are willing to share? or is everything going to be a big surprise?" asked kouya in his normal, annoying, happy way.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6083
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:36 pm

"Help us?!" exclaims Ehno in disbelief. "That baby shot me twice already! Though i have to admit i feel well rested. I wonder who the hell he is and where his parents are."

As if in response ehnos phone beeps. He flips it open and reads the email.

"Hiya Ehno, it's your favorite uncle again. When is a school paper not a school paper?When it's turned into the teacher. Hahaha. Since you skipped school for a year you're a bit behind on your studies so I'll be sending a live in tutor to help you out. This guy is good, almost as funny as me. They say he tutored Vongola Decimo himself. Study hard :P."

"That kids a tutor? Wasn't Vongola X trained by an arcabaleno? Explains why hes a baby but hes still a weirdo.
Hey Johnny wake up! What did the baby say to do?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:11 pm

Washi gets up in a daze, "Man that was a shocker, didn't see that coming; then again if its the legendary reborn I guess I shouldn't be too surprised of this. I heard a lot of scary stories from in the underground. So what should I start with? Also I think he called you a samurai because of your weird fighting style," washi says while trying to recover from getting knocked around by reborn.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7878
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Roland sat up from his resting position, "That's why his name sounded familiar," he chuckled, "Maybe we should count ourselves lucky he caught all of us off guard."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:10 am

Johnny continued to snore
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:12 am

"He's out cold." says Ehno poking Johnny's shoulder. "Must not be a morning person... What now Roland, any ideas?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:45 pm

"Honestly I don't know," He sit down on the floor, "The baby said to start training, not really sure what we should be doing."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 am

mountain top...
Caterina sits and waits for her tutor to come watching Reborn snoring she begins to grow sleepy herself. She closes her eyes and strange images begin to flash across her subconcious. "Almost there!" shouts Ehno. The group runs foward but Caterina lags behind. "Caterina-chaan." says kyouya in his cutesy voice. "What's wrong hurr-- Aghhh!" Caterina looks down at the bloody knife in her hands...

Blam! Caterina wakes up to yelling and a gun shot.

Reborn holds a smoking gun over an unconcious Draco.

"Jr. was getting out of hand. Don't worry about it. Hope you're well rested. The tutors are here."

Caterina looks up to see two men approaching. One is tall with a long flowing coat hung loosely on his shoulders. He would be quite handsome if not for the scars on his face and his cold angry eyes. Something about his scowl reminds Caterina of someone, but her atention quickly turns to the other man.

"Hello Caterina."
"Hello Daddy."

Johnny's house...
"Well I really gotta get back to my workshop." says Ehno "I was telling Johnny about a breakthrough before Reborn got the jump on me. Wanna come with? We'll leave a note for Johnny. No use training with him if he's like this."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:45 pm

"Sure," Roland began to think, "I might practice on getting more control on my flame while we wait."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:23 pm

"DID............I HEAR SOMEONE CALL *yawwwwwwwwn* ME USELESS?" Johnny said jumping up out of his chair. "Bring it! I got thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssswhatthehellareweeventalkingabout." he said jumbled
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next