Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil Survivor RP

+3
Rozencrutz
Rise: The Game
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
7 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Devil Survivor RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Devil Survivor RP

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:25 pm

Cassandra sighed unaware of the 1 above her head, "Now is totally not the time for jokes. Floating numbers? Seriously?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12655
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:28 pm

"I can see yours and CC's, but if I have one I can't see it" says Mia.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10087
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:17 am

"Theres no way you can see your own and not others........." Chris said sighing. "Unless they're already gonna die." he said remembering the students. "Oops........." he said remembering he was speaking to children
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29918
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:26 am

"....." Vlad walked around the city. The signs of chaos were starting to show. "Dammit. This is ridiculous. Why am I being forced to do this?" He looked at his comp. "....I need to get stronger....."

"H-help!!" Someone screamed. "Waaargh!!!!" Vlad spun around to see a man being killed by a demon.

"Tasty!" The Demon said. "Ah! Another human! I am Suparna! And you are my next feast!"

"....You don't seem that strong to me." Vlad taunted the demon. "Perhaps you're my first stepping stone."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21655
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:35 am

Mat began to walk around outside, "This is terrible," the city changed overnight, he thought of the first part of the letter, "Maybe I should look into that school first." he began to think of any school he had seen since he came to Chicago.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Grade : 12467
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:47 am

"Well, im going to look into that school. I want to know what the hell is gonna cause that fire. You guys can stay here, or go look around. How about this. If you plan to try saving the people who will die, come back here half an hour before it happens. If not, then go do your own thing, and we part ways here." Chris said as he grabbed a drink, slice of cake, and headed outside.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:31 am

"SKREEEE!!!" Suparna fell back, quivering in fear. "How?! How are you so strong?!"

"I am a demon beyond the powers of the first day. You are not." Python said, towering over Suparna.

"Huh. So you demons have already ranked yourselves by day. So when do you become obsolete Python?" Vlad asked.

"On the 4th day, my power will begin to wane in the presence of others. Should you be foolish enough to not increase my strength."

"Indeed." Vlad selected 'power hit' on the comp, bashed Suparna into the ground, and turned on his heel. "So our strength is pretty great. Yet we'd still fail against Loki. I guess that shows that he's quite powerful after all."

"Indeed."

"Then perhaps we should find more of these weaker demons. Hopefully a large group of them will help to increase our power." Vlad said. He realized that he was starting to get into this new ordeal set before him.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallen Kozuki Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:35 am

Tricia walked down the stairs and her comp rung, reading the messages, "A lot of demons appearing today, that school sounds like it would be worth going to, maybe I wll meet other users of demons." she chuckled a bit.
Kallen Kozuki
Kallen Kozuki
Exodus

Grade : 8716
Charm : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:22 am

"Be careful." calls out Mia "Even though the COMP said no one dies you could get hurt in the fire."
"I dunno know about you two" she says to CC and Ty, "but I'll be here when he gets back. I want to help. Anyway Ty, I've been thinking. This whole thing is like something out of a comic book, or maybe more like a game. We have to level up if we want to beat those other demons."
Ty gives his sister a confused and worried look.
"Okay, okay" she says, "I know it's too dangerous to treat it like a game, but practice makes perfect right? We should find somewhere to practice with our COMPs. Let's go find Tom, it's just a feeling, but I'm a bit worried about him."
"Bye CC, I hope you decide to come back" Mia says as she leaves, Ty trailing behind her.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:03 am

10:00
"That's another one. How many of these 'suparnas' are there? That first one made it sound like he was an individual. They can't all be the same demon." Vlad asked.

"Suparana is a species of demons. It is not the individual demon's name." Python explained.

"Really? So demons have no names then? There are no individual demons?"

"There are some unique demons. But they will not follow humans who are not worthy."

"I had to earn my worth to you, are you a unique one?"

"I am not. And it is a different form of worth. You must prove your power beyond your strength. They test a human's will. As well as a human's strength."

"Hmm..Interesting." Vlad thought quietly to himself. "What's say we check out that school? The fire sounds like it's caused by a demon. Perhaps more powerful than these worthless birds." He glanced at his comp. "Though, that skill crack function did give me a few tricks from them."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:24 pm

10:30

"Whew. That was quite the work out."

"Ho!" Pyro Jack said.

"You got that right." Jack Frost added.

"Good thing I got you to help us Frost. Probably wouldn't have made it out of that last fight. What the hell is a WAIRA anyways. Thats such a stupid name......" Chris said looking around
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallen Kozuki Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:41 pm

"These masterless demons are nothing," Tricia sighed as she and Kikuri Hime worked their way through the streets, oblivious to people who were avoiding her.

Kikuri Hime turned, "Demons powers are augmented by the power of their master."

"That is interesting," Tricia smiled, "So demons with masters will be more powerful."

"Hah," Mat took a deep breath as the demon fell down and vanished, "It is getting a little easier." he looked at Power who was hovering a little in front of him.

"We should keep moving if you want to reach the school in time." Power said lowering his spear.

"Yeah we should." Mat stood and continued down the slightly empty street.
Kallen Kozuki
Kallen Kozuki
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:09 am

"Alright!" shouts Mia. "We defeated another one! We're getting better at this Ty, and you even got yourself a second Demon already. Hey look! Tom's mother's place is just up ahead."

As the two approach the small apartment complex, it becomes evident that something is amiss.

"What's that horrible smell?" Mia asks as they walk through the hall of the apartment building. "Ugh it's getting worse... Oh no!" Mia gasps.

The door to Tom's apartment has been smashed in and is hanging on broken hinges. Mia approaches and enters cautiously stepping over debris and calling out...

"Tom?...Mrs. Withers?... is anyone here? Oh God!"

Mia cries out as she sees the mangled bodies of Tom and his ederly mother. With tears in her eyes she begins retching violently sickened by the horrible sight. Ty says nothing but turns his head away from the gruesome sight. Suddenly there is some movement in the back of the darkened room. A large bird like demon turns and screeches at the two.

Mia lets out an angry shriek " DIE! MONSTER! AGI! AGI! AGI! AGI!"

Mia lets off fire ball after fire ball tears streaming down her face long after the bird-demon is defeated. Soon the entire room is ablaze. Ty grabs his sister and pulls her in close in an effort to calm her. He quickly summons his new Demon Aquans to put out the fire, and gently carries his crying sister out of the building.

"Ty" sniffs Mia, "It's okay, you can put me down now..."
Mia wipes off her face and looks at the apartment building, part of if charred and still smoldering. "Ty." she says resolutely "I want to save those other people... I want to send all these Demons back to hell, and I want to hurt as many of them as I can while I do it!"

Ty places a hand on his little sister's shoulder. "Me too." he says.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:18 am

"Okay, this must be that school." Chris said as he looked around to not see a soul in sight. "Tch. Its locked. Whatever." he said as he kicked the glass door and it shattered. "Time to investigate."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallen Kozuki Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:07 pm

Tricia looked at what might be the school in question, "Maybe I should wait to see what happens." she stood at a distance watching from nearby trees.
Kallen Kozuki
Kallen Kozuki
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:23 pm

"Hmm..." Vlad looked at his watch. 11:00 "Still an hour before this place burns down. He arrived at the back entrance of the school. "Here's an interesting idea, maybe we're the cause?" Vlad laughed. "Though, it's pointless for me to destroy a school on a whim. Not surprising that the lockdown caused it to be closed." Vlad forced his way in through the back door.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:45 am

Mat looked at the school from outside the gate, "Odd, no one is here", he saw the door broken in, "I wonder who would break into a closed school." he walked into the gate and began to look into windows, trying to see inside.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:39 pm

"Well by now the idiot's probably at that school." Cassandra said checking her watch. A minor demon lunged at her but was struck down by Lilim's electricity.
"You're not going?" Lilim asked.
"Why should I? I'm not risking my life for something like that. What do I get out of it?" Lilim giggled at the response, "What?"
"Nothing," Lilim smirked, "it's just that you sounded like a demon for a second there."
"Shut up! And get back in the COMP."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12655
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:03 pm

"Hm. Nothing here." Vlad said searching empty classrooms. "At the very least nothing that would cause a fire." Vlad picked up a notebook that was left on a desk, examining the doodles a student had made on their notes. "...Looks like they left in a rush though. Maybe the lockdown caught them by surprise. I would think that there'd be people staying here, considering not everyone stays in the city limits. School would be the most familiar place to them." Vlad left the classroom. "Then again, perhaps we're the cause for the fire?" He said to Python, who was in the comp, so no response was made. "We did learn a fire spell from one of those demons." Vlad smirked. "Still, I'm not destructive enough to burn down an empty school for no reason. Though, some other comp-user might......." Vlad's expression got serious. "We may not be alone here."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:40 am

"11:00" says Mia. "Theres no way we can reach the school before noon. Maybe if we hurry we can get there while its still burning and you can use your new Demon to put it out. What do you think Ty?"

Ty shakes his head and points to his watch.

"Still I wish we could get there and help." says Mia as she looks around aimlessly. "!!! There!" Mia points to a bike rack in front of the building. "The buildings been abandoned anyway and if we bring them back it's not realy stealing..." Mia says slowly trying to rationalize what she's about to do.

"Come on Ty, help me break this lock"

Ty gives his sister a concerned look, but shrugs his shoulders and uses Zan. The two begin biking toward the school...
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:58 am

"Well........theres nothing going on here. What the hell." Chris said looking around the school nervously expecting something to jump out.

"Hey-ho!" Jack Frost said poking Chris' leg. "I sense a demon!"

"Where!?" he shouted frantically.

"That way-ho!" Frost said as he playfully pointed down the hall to their left.

"Son of a bitch. The school seems deserted.......maybe I can hide and ambush it? But what if.........god DAMN IT!" Chris shouted scratching his head. "Man, im loosing my cool. I dont normally curse and shout like this. This proves im scared as hell right now heheheh." he said to his demons as he slowly started walking down the hall. "Okay.........." he said as he looked around the corner. "Wait a second.........." he said as he heard a faint sound.

" *sniff*.....daddy......"

"Is that coming from a locker!?" Chris said to himself as he approached the lockers. "Uh......hello? Anyone there? Im here to help." Chris said pretending to not know that there was someone there.

"Help meeeeeeeeeeee! Some monsters attacked my family and I got separated from them so I came back to school because I hoped a teacher would be here to help but more monsters chased me so I hid in here. But I cant open it! I don't wanna be stuck in here!!!!!!" the voice of a little girl rang

"Okay okay! Calm down!" Chris said. "I'll get you out! Shit. I dont know the combination for this locker. I could blast it open but that will most likely freak her out, on top of injuring her. Dammit! "

"Hooooooooo.........." Pyro Jack said as he held his lantern up.

"Woah wait what the-!" Chris started untill he saw that Pyro Jack had softly melted the hinges on the locker. "Ah! Good thinking! Thanks." he said as he easily pulled the door of the locker off. "Are you alright?"

"Woaaaaah! You ripped it off!" the little girl said. "Are you like, a super hero or something!?" she said excited and staring at him.

"Uh......no." Chris said. He then realized that he didnt call back Pyro and Frost. "Oh son of-"

"Whaohahohhhhhh-ho! She's killing me!!" Jack Frost said as Chris turned to see the girl crushing him in a violent bear hug.

"Its so cuuuuuuute!"

"So whats your name? Im Chris."

"Mary. Mary uuuuuhhhhhh..........something I shouldn't say."

"What?" Chris asked puzzled.

Mary motioned Chris to move his face close to hers. He keeled down so she could reach his as she whispered into his ear childishly "My last name has a bad word in it. I cant say it!"

"Oh. I see." Chris said grinning. "Man. im really not one for kids........"

"GWAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!" a shout was heard from a room as the door was demolished and a large demon stepped out.

"What in the hell is that!!!!!!" Chris shouted freaked out.

"Thats the thing that was chasing me!!!!!!!" Mary shouted as she hid behind Chris.

"PREPARE TO BE BURIED IN AN ICE TOMB!" the demon shouted as it slamed its fists on the ground and ice began to shoot out of the ground.

"Waaahhhhh RUNNING!!!!!" Chris shouted loudly as he grabbed Mary and darted off around the corner. "Crap! I dont think I can take that guy alone!" he said as he looked to see both his and Mary's deathclocks read "0" [i] "SHIT!!!! I thought this would be harmless and I end up running straight into my own death! Well if I didnt come she would have been killed..........well so far we're both gonna die. Maybe I can at least let her get away......."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:56 am

A loud crash came from the building, "What the," Mat ran to the door and went inside, "That was a sudden change."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:40 am

"There's a demon about. Stronger than the ones we have faced."

"Did it cause that explosion?" Vlad remained calm, but it was clear his nerves were acting up.

"I am unsure."

"Only one way to find out. It'll be a good chance to try out my skills. .....We don't have too much time to spare."

"You, don't human. I have all the time in the world."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:59 am

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHHHHH!" Chris shouted to keep his blood pumping to keep up his pace. He looked back to see the demon was walking on two legs, very very slowly. "Phew. Looks like at this rate-"

The demon began to charge at them on all fours at an insane speed.

"...........fuck me." Chris said as he continued running.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:02 pm

"Hm? I thought I heard someone screaming.....The floor above us!" Vlad ran down the hall to find some stairs.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down